30 September 2009

team training

Wednesday evening: For some reason I was possessed to come and train with Richard
He took me for a nice gentle run, along the river, across some playing fields, through the town and finishing with a hill, a steep hill!
I hurt but need to do it more often and further! (about 4km)

Tom

Wednesday Evening:  Got chased by a steam train as Tom made some valiant efforts running up hills!  This was our first physical training session that did not involve either a starter, main course or dessert as the main exercise!

I reckon if I can convince Tom to run with me once a week his fitness will improve and although he can't keep-up with the Gazelle like springing that I can do for nearly minutes at a time, I at least know he won't die from the pains in his chest!

Remko!!  We need you to play the hunter with your air-rifle!!  Get yourself a Land Rover and chase me and Tom across the moors, we need the incentive to improve our times!!

Seriously though, we have now trained and we are only a little dead.

Rich
(aged 30 Years and 10 Days and 8 hours ansd 56 minutes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for that