17 November 2009

and it all becomes more rea!

Saturday I paid for the boat

Tonight Richard joined Canoe England and we filled in our entry form for the Waterside Series

Tomorroww we collect the Condor

It's all got very real, very quick

Tom

I am getting scared now.  I had almost forgotten that I have to actually paddle a boat along a wet thing called a river.  I don't know why I said I wanted to do this!!  Aaaagggghhhhhh!!!

Training is not going very well for me at the moment, and I have just had 2 weeks on the sidelines with flu.  Not going for kudos and saying it was the piggy flu, but it was bad enough!

Hopefully that is the last bout of sickness between us because we start racing in 12 days!

Bring it on!  And load the for'ard torpedo tube!

Rich

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean that I should get my bike fixed and start using it and possible even get ........ active thats the word.
    Rem

    ReplyDelete

thanks for that