01 February 2010

It is less than 2 months away....................

Hi, not been writing for a while, so it's about time I did something.  This is also the first post of February 2010!!!

In the absence of any decent ice free canals or rivers not flowing at lightspeed, I have joined a gym to keep in shape.  Fortunately I am fit from playing rugby so this is really to tackle those muscles I don't usually bother with.  Things like stomach muscles and funny ones in your back and shoulders that all help to paddle a kayak.  I am used to running and using arms to try and grab hold of my opposite number or pass the ball, so if you ask me using arms to propel me 125 miles is a silly idea, and I am surpised this race has actually caught on!

Tom is ill and so am I!  Actually I think I am healthier than Tom at the moment, as he isn't far wrong with saying he has plague.  I think Tom should think about putting this sticker on our boat to warn of pestilence!

Bye for now!

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for that