31 January 2010

60 days

There are 60 days until the start of the 4 day event of DW2010 and it's turning into a bit of an uphill struggle.

The train was 6 minutes late, but unlike UK trains ran with snow on the track




Today I flew back from Sweden, well actually Copenhagen, in Denmark. We were delayed by an hour and a half due to snow and frozen planes



I decided to take a detour on my way from Stansted to the West Country and have a look at the Kennet and Avon Canal.
There was still ice at the start line at Devizes Wharf on the canal.


Richard wasn't feeling 100%, our training support crew is ill and I've got bubonic plague, will be off work for a few days and it's a week until Waterside A.

I think vertical is a better description than uphill!

We will get there

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for that