31 October 2009

team development

Loads of technical research by Richard and myself and the answer- baby food!
The baby brekkie doesn't contain any babies (not many do) but is banana flavour, we liked it! The strawberries and cream had a texture like rice pudding and tasted of pinkness.



Today I took a trip to Marsport. The M5 was broken so I went through Bristol got onto the M4 and after Swindon it was even more broken than the M5. 225km took me 4 hours, that averages 56 kph (33mph). Brian Greenham would have cycled it faster!

Anyway I collected our wings and they fitted into my Tardis car
(at least my chameleon circuit works)






We also picked up a new team member, she's called teamGT dog, honest!
No she's not related to Top Gear dog but is a level 3 kayak coach



Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for that