19 December 2009

Saturday, 6 days till Christmas...

6 days till Christmas, 15 days till the Frank Luzmore, 50 days until Waterside A and 103 days until DW2010



Today I had a session with my personal trainer at the gym. Hard is a word, I believe it's an adjective. However, this afternoon it didn't even touch on it's meaning (hurt).

I've done a lot of hard challenges in my life but today surpassed them all in terms of not feeling good. But because I won't let the team down, I'll pay my money and go and do it all again!

Tomorrow's a pool session before we do some serious distance on Monday.

Anyway here's my über healthy meal idea for the day:


Baby carrots - handful of
Mange tout- another handful of
Mini sweet corn- half a pack
1 tin Princes mackerel in chilli oil





Top the carrots and boil until they're still crunchy but not mush. Add the mange tout. Add the baby sweet corn. Boil this until it's ready for your taste, I like all my veg to crunch when I eat it but still be cooked. Drain and serve onto a plate. Open the mackerel over the veg. Eat


Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for that